This much-loved family home is available to move in before school commences. Inside you will find loads of original character features blended with 20th century modern touches, this stunning Queenslander offers a highly desirable Newmarket location & should be high on your list of properties to inspect.
As you come up the front stairs, an expensive wrap around veranda provides gorgeous views extending all the way to Mt Glorious. Offering 3 good size bedrooms upstairs plus a large galley style kitchen complete with S/steel Appliances Inc. gas cooktop & dishwasher, this home really does tick a lot of boxes. Polished hoop pine floors & VJ walls blend seamlessly with high ceilings, casement windows plus modern touches feature throughout the formal lounge, living & dining areas which all connect you either to the front veranda or your private back patio area. Ceiling fans to the main bedroom plus the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with a brand-new split system A/C being installed to the main bedroom soon, the home also has security screens to most doors and windows. Wardrobes provide ample storage for all upstairs bedrooms.
A second living area can be found downstairs, complete with the 4th bedroom or home office plus the 2nd bathroom and toilet this area is basically self-contained including kitchen bench prep space & would suit those with teenage children or extended family living with them. The laundry is tucked away at the back of the home with a 3rd toilet included. The home enjoys elevated views from the steeped block and backyard area. Park your vehicles securely in the double carport plus there is a single manual lift garage for extra storage.
If you know this area well, you’ll understand the properties enhanced position, situated high in Newmarket, just off Montpelier St, you can walk to the Newmarket train station in just 6mins via the walking track down to Peel Street.
We think you will fall in love with everything this home has to offer, including loads of traditional charm & its proximity to;
• Newmarket train station 500mtrs from your doorstep
• Easy access for commuters to the Inner-City Bypass, Airport Link & Legacy way tunnels
• Winston Café Precinct
• Newmarket Village with Coles, various restaurants & eateries, medical facilities & Reading Cinema’s
• 5mins drive to St Ambrose’s school or 800mtrs walk from St Columba’s Primary School
• 7mins by car to Seedlings early learning childcare
• 5mins by car to the famous Pepe’s Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar
• Wilston state school & Kelvin Grove state College catchment areas
• Major bus routes to the CBD, public and private hospitals, and Westfield Chermside
• 9mins by car to the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital
• 10mins bike ride to the bank street reserve & Enoggera creek bikeway & playpark
• 3Mthly garden maintenance included in the rent, tenants to maintain the lawns (mowing, edging, watering
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath