This fully renovated 4Bed, 2Bath private oasis is available to rent just before school resumes! Positioned in the highly sought after & tranquil suburb of Bardon, located just 5kms from the CBD and a short drive to Paddington’s thriving café precinct, Suncorp Stadium, and the nightlife of Caxton Street, this house is a must to inspect!
This large dual-living home works beautifully with parking for two on the lower level, the house is positioned in the middle of this leafy and green sloping block which provides beautiful scenic views from almost every angle of the home. Relaxing on the front L-shaped veranda with your morning coffee, overlooking the luscious surrounding treetops, you’d be forgiven for thinking your worlds away, when really, you’re so close to everything that makes up wonderful Brisbane City.
Upstairs features we think you will fall in love with include;
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Open plan lounge/dining area which flows to the front & rear covered balcony & entertainment areas
• Brand new kitchen with island bench, white stone benchtops & ample cupboard space
• S/steel appliances to kitchen inc. electric wall oven, induction cooktop, built-in microwave & dishwasher
• Brand new main bathroom with shower, basin & toilet
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, air-conditioning to the main bedroom & lounge room
• Laundry area complete with sink, additional storage & bench space with rear access to clothesline
Spend countless weekends entertaining friends and family on the large covered rear alfresco area complete with ceiling fan & travertine tiles. The backyard is truly a gardeners paradise. Perfect for many different types of tenants (families, couples, friends sharing etc), including those who want additional living space for adult children or their grandparents, downstairs offers a self-contained one bedroom granny flat complete with polished concrete floors, full kitchen & bathroom plus a separate bedroom & open plan air-conditioned lounge/dining area with private access from the front & side of the home.
Pets on application, property is mostly fenced but not fully secure, tenants required to complete their own suitability due diligence. Did we mention how conveniently located this place is?
• 4min drive to Rainworth state school
• 2min drive to St Joseph’s School
• 5min drive to Bardon Central specialty shops and cafes
• 10mins drive to Milton train station + bus routes available close by
• 14mins drive to Westfield Indooroopilly or 11mins to Toowong Village
• Easy access to the Western Freeway for your weekend escapes
• 28mins by car to the Brisbane domestic & international terminals
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage