Inside you will find loads of original character features blended with 20th century modern touches, this stunning Queenslander has a highly sought-after Toowong location & should be high on your list of properties worth inspecting.
Polished timber floors plus timber double hung windows & doors with external cladding feature throughout the home. Front stairs lead you to the covered verandah area, through the front door & into an entry hallway. Offering 3 good sized bedrooms & the main bathroom to the left, to your right is a spacious open plan lounge/dining area complete with timber floors & air-conditioning.
Double doors to both sides of the home provide access to the front & rear covered verandahs, the perfect spots for your morning coffee or weekend BBQ with both overlooking your leafy fully fenced yard and neighbouring area. We think you will fall in love with everything this home has to offer, including these internal features;
• Three good size bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans to all
• Air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining area with timber floors
• Modern kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space plus a double sink
• Electric oven & cooktop plus a dishwasher & microwave space
• Main bedroom with en-suite, triple built-in robe & air-conditioning
• Main bathroom with shower & separate bathtub plus a separate toilet
• Brand new venetian & roller blinds throughout
• Linen cupboard to hallway
Underneath, the home offers parking for two in the double remote lock-up garage with internal access via the rear staircase leading up to the verandah. An internal laundry with drying area, clothes line and additional storage area are also underneath the home. Low maintenance lawn, leafy trees & shrubs to front and rear gardens, fully fenced to sides with an electric front gate, pets on application. Property is water compliant; tenants to pay for water.
Conveniently located, enjoy close proximity to;
• 5mins drive to Toowong station, 9mins by train to the CBD
• Easy access to the Western Freeway, Legacy way tunnel & the ICB
• 4min bike ride to the Bean on Dean café & Nowhere Espresso café plus many more
• 6mins drive to The Summit Café & lookout – Mt Coot-Tha
• 4mins drive to Westfield Indooroopilly shopping centre
• 5mins drive to Toowong Village with supermarkets, specialty stores & medical facilities
• 10mins drive to Southbank, West End & South Brisbane
• 4mins drive to Toowong Private hospital & 8mins drive to the Wesley Hospital
• 5mins drive to St Ignatius and Stuartholme Schools
• 3mins drive to Toowong Kindergarten and Child Care Centre
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes