Welcome to 114 White Street, Wavell Heights, where sleek, chic, and spacious living awaits you. This deluxe, four-bedroom residence offers a luxurious and contemporary lifestyle. Located near Wavell Heights State High School and just a short stroll from beautiful parklands, this property is a dream come true.
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
• Master bedroom with a generously sized walk-in robe and lavish ensuite.
• Modern kitchen with black matte fixtures, an island bench, and stainless steel appliances.
• Open plan living and dining area with tiled floors.
• Three separate living areas, including a media or games room prewired for ceiling speakers.
• Fully fenced gardens with a rear patio and shimmering magnesium pool.
• Covered patio for outdoor entertaining.
• Low maintenance lawns and paved sundeck around the pool.
• Double lock-up garage.
• Solar panels (5.4kW with 20 panels).
• Fully ducted air conditioning activated by MyAir panels.
• Ethernet ports hard-wired throughout the house to the garage.
• Black and white decor for a modern and elegant feel
• Minutes from Chermside Shopping Centre
• 10km from Brisbane Airport and the CBD
This stunning residence offers a perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces, making it ideal for families or anyone who enjoys contemporary living with a touch of luxury. The pool and outdoor areas are perfect for enjoying Queensland’s sunny weather.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 413 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling