Sitting at the end of a blue-ribbon street with stunning views over the bay out to Stradbroke Island , this spectacular home in LOTA is sure to impress from its elevated position – never to be built out.
Don’t just stop and look at this home from the street, come inside and admire the view.
Originally a 4 bed 2 bathroom home, it has been altered and renovated to a dual occupancy style investment, providing both tenancies a haven of relaxed living, seamless functionality and modern versatility. If you were looking for something for the large extended family, this commanding home will very well suit as it can provide families with a sense of separation and privacy.
– Elevated deck looking out over the bay and bathes in morning sunlight
– Two living areas
– Sleek kitchen with CaesarStone benches and modern appliances
– Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Main bedroom with air con, walk in robe and sliding doors opening onto the inground spa & pool
– Renting for $470 per week with potential to increase
– Original bathroom with shower over bath
– Polished timber floors
– Double garage with workshed and storage
– Two bedrooms, one with air con
– A renovated bathroom
– Renovated kitchen servicing the seperate living and dining area
– Covered timber deck with equally as good views as upstairs
– Renting at $450 per week with potential to increase
Finding high yielding investments is rare these days, particularly in sought after areas. Book an inspection to really appreciate what is on offer!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining