Under Contract Prior to Auction
The unique 810m2, two title, flat block alone is enough to want to call this home! This charming cottage has been converted into an ultra-dynamic residence with downstairs converted into a self-contained area which is the ultimate space for home business, flat mate or to accommodate when friends and family come and stay. Downstairs boasts its own allocated off-street parking, separate entrance, kitchen, two-way bathroom, two bedrooms with living space and own undercover back deck. Even though access to the internal stairs leading to the upper level has been built-in, the staircase remains and the conversion to have internal access between both levels is easy. Upstairs, you are met with all the features we love about a Queensland character cottage. You will adore the high ceilings, VJs, timber floors and traditional layout leading to a gorgeous undercover back deck overlooking your oasis-like back yard. These aren’t even the best bits. The property has a large inground swimming pool, cubby for the kids and two access points from the street allowing 4-5 cars to comfortably park within the property, secure from the street with colourbond fencing and front gates. Added with additional lock up garage, this property is great for tradies or just those needing extra Caravan space.
We are selling this home warts and all, as is – a building and pest inspection report will be provided to interested parties so you can buy comfortably knowing what you cannot see.
In summary, just some features we know you will love:
• Large, flat 810m2 block – Development or Building Opportunity – Subject to council approval
• Fully-fenced with double access from street
• Downstairs is self-contained allowing opportunity for home business or separate rental accommodation
• Modern kitchen and bathrooms
• Two large undercover back decks
• Upstairs with VJs, high ceilings and timber floors
• Located on the Banyo border, within 1.5km to the M1
• Located 7km to Nudgee College
• Located 8km to Brisbane Airport
• Within catchment for Earnshaw State College
So whether be for business, accommodating family or for the opportunity to obtain a rental return without sharing common space, this property will suit all!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces