Situated on a large 704m2 allotment of land in a popular pocket of Redbank Plains, just minutes to the Town Square Shopping Centre and Redbank Plains Primary School and State High, this spacious, modern home is not to be missed by the family looking for a large block in a convenient location, or the investor looking for a ‘set and forget’ investment property with a rental appraisal of up to $380per/week.
Offering great living options for the larger family with a large air-conditioned formal lounge room and a very generous open plan living and dining room that opens directly out onto the covered North-East facing outdoor area, central to all the living areas is the quality kitchen boasting expansive benchspace and new appliances
All four carpeted bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the master bedroom conveniently located at the rear of the home benefiting from its own ensuite bathroom with large corner shower, vanity and toilet. The equally stylish main bathroom servicing the remaining bedrooms offers a full-sized bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
Set on a fully fenced block with potential for side access, this home is guaranteed to impress all that inspect.
– Quality kitchen featuring new appliances
– Open plan living and dining room, brand new air-conditioning
– All four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Well-appointed ensuite bathroom to main bedroom
– Main bathroom with bathtub, shower, vanity and separate toilet, internal laundry
– North East facing under roof outdoor area off the central living/dining room, water tank
– Double lockup remote garage, large and fully fenced 704m2 block,
– Short drive to the new Town Square Shopping Centre with Coles and Redbank Plains Primary and High Schools
– Ideal for the investor with great depreciation available and rent appraisal of $360-$380 per week
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 704 m²
- 2 Garage